Yes I should be crocheting instead of sitting at my computer. I have a big list that won't finish itself . This week I have been mainly working on my Lily Pond blanket. I just want to finish it so I can see what it looks like. This blanket is NOT on my YOP list. I've also been planning out my craft area. Its at the end of a hallway in our little apartment. It has 3 long shelves and cabinets on the left sides. (mostly filled with my MIL's stuff.) What I want to do is clean off the shelves ( i hate clutter) and organize my crochet and other craft stuff. My cat uses that area to eat. As you can see in the bottom left picture. All my yarn is in one of the cabinets ( bottom left pic- with the bags) and I have a shoe rack on the side of the door for yarn I want to use in a project and my works in progress. I have moved most of the stuff at the end of the hallway , in the top pic, the block box and the vacuum that does not work. I cleaned off most off the se...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for dropping by!