Skip to main content

Are you a loom knitter...

Searching for loom patterns... here is a list of a few items I have created . links to my etsy shop.
enter code Loom10 at check out and receive 10% off. code expires 9/30/13



( the proceeds from this pattern goes to Halos of Hope New England)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my official list for YOP 3!

I am about a month and a half late but here is my list. I am calling it "get out of my queue Year of Projects" . its a long list but its categorized nicely :) items for me beaded bag maxi shrug windmill bag st. tropez butterfly sleeve top spiderweb skirt turtleneck shrug Jamie visor hat for Jon (the boyfriend) Mario granny square blanket shuffle slippers Christmas woolly toons stockings crochet cable stocking Christmas Stocking( hexagon and diamond) santa pet sweater snowman ring ornament Christmas slippers Halos of Hope NE caps favorite beanie for a lady envy shell stitch hat the lizzy hat brain waves beanie Crochet Hook Challenge Linked Headband ( D hook) Malou Scarf and Toddler princess crown ( E hook) infant bunny slippers (F hook) Santa Stocking (G hook) Diamond Hat (H hook) Granny Square Christmas Stocking (I hook) DROPS circle jacket (J hook) ...

YOP year 5? Seriously?

I can't believe it's year 5 already....... this is my 3rd year participating. The last few days have been productive for me .I made a schedule for the next few months so I stay on track. I STARTED and  FINISHED the Zero lovey that was part of my hook challenge. It will be given to my cousin Ryder ( I really like that name ) due in October. I played with the pictures a little in editing. Its something different. ****** I got on the C2C bandwagon and started a few of my own. It is so addicting!! I love this!  I ran out of yarn for this one........ so I started this one. ( full skein not pictured)  ****** Also, I "dusted off" the Boston Bruin Blanket squares and started sewing them together. Its a bit tricking as you can see.... Why do I punish myself.. hehe my full project list can be found here .

YOP week 36: More Squares

First I want to apologize for my yucky out side table. My porch has the best light. A few weeks ago I started my Boston Bruin Blanket. I had trouble deciding on either to make traditional granny squares or solid.   With help of a facebook group I love , I will be making the blanket with solid squares. They will use up a but more yarn but the blanket will be warmer. Here is my progress so far.... These are squares for the top of the blanket. I ran out of yellow so I started making black squares. This is the  chart  I am using .. I am using smaller squares because I don't need a big blanket. I plan to make numbers ( by  Moogly ) for my favorite team members. I think I can fill up all the big squares around the B. Yellow 2 rnd sq- ___of 38 made 4 rnd sq- ___of 1 made 6 rnd sq- 4 of 8 made 8 rnd sq- 2 of 14 made Black 2 rnd sq- 5 of 14 made 4 rnd sq- ___of 5 made 6 rnd sq- 4 of 12 made 8 rnd sq not needed