Over the last few days Ive been working on my fiance Jon's Mario blanket. This may take me awhile. I need 54 brown, 45 red, 42 tan, and 109 light blue. I started with the red but since I had a partial skein I was only able to make 15. So I started on tan until I get the red (hot red) . I made 6 tan last night.
Doesn't look like much.
I have to find the previous 5 squares, I think they are a different color. So I am not counting them right now. Weekly count
Red: 15 of 45 done
Tan: 6 of 42 done
Brown: 0 of 54 done
Light blue: 0 of 109 done
Yellow: 2 of 2 done.
I haven't been keeping up with these posts.. but the squares I have been. Below are the first 4 weeks of January 2016.
The weather here has been a bit crazy. I love the variety of colors. I'm not sure which method to use to put them together though. But I have enough time to figure that out :) 91 and above - Cream 81 - 90 Perfect Pink 71 - 80 Rouge 61 -70 Lavender 51 - 60 Orchid 41 - 50 Bright Orchid 31 - 40 Turquoise 21 - 30 Delft Blue 11 - 20 Jade 10 and below- Peacock Snow days White
Though the post was just a work in progress (WIP), it has been one of my most popular posts. Being #1 one for a while, The minion hat WIP needed to be updated. I used my own pattern as I stated in the post. All Minion hats kinda look the same.
Last September I made a bunch for customers. It seems alot of people wanted to be a Minion for Halloween. I was even asked to make a yellow and purple minion for a woman going through chemo. I was beyond honored to make those hats.
Selling about 20 since last September has been a joy. I have made a few versions.
Here is what i started with....
before I changed my business name
my cutest customers! <3 <3
MAJOR improvement from the first few caps.
I like using the darker yellow yarn with the blue. Ear flaps are my favorite.
Here is one of the purple Minions Ive made...