Custom Order Prices
Custom Orders are my favorite!
Prices vary on item. here is how I price custom orders.
- The item: Scarf, hat, socks, etc
- Price of yarn: How many skeins (balls) will I need to make your item(s). If I have the yarn already, It wont cost as much.
- Type of yarn: Acrylic blend, wool, alpaca, cotton... prices vary on yarn. I usually use an acrylic blend. (Red Heart Yarn or Caron Simply Soft )
- Time: it usually takes me a dew days to a week, maybe less depending on the item.
- Crocheted or knitted: depending how you want your item made, this also calculates into the time.
- Cost of pattern: if needed. If your item is linked to a pattern, it will have to be purchased before I make it.
Example: Crocheted Adult size Multi Colored Scarf. ( about 55 inches long)
yarn needed : 2 skeins. (Walmart: for both- about $6)
type of yarn: Red Heart.
time: 1 -1.5 wk
Final cost ( half due up front so I can buy the yarn)--- $20. Shipping varies upon location. for the U.S. nothing over $5.
- I accept paypal (credit cards,e-checks) and money orders
- HALF the cost of the finished item is due before I start your item. (non-refundable). you can pay in full or half upfront.
- Layaway available on orders over $25 ( does not include shipping) . Payments are due each week($10 each week). if you miss a week and I don't hear from you I will stop making your item or sell it to someone else.
If you have an allergy to a certain type of material, ie wool. I must know :)
The goal is for comfort not irritation .....