Skip to main content

My most popular post

Though the post was just a work in progress (WIP), it has been one of my most popular posts. Being #1 one for a while, The minion hat WIP needed to be updated. I used my own pattern as I stated in the post. All Minion hats kinda look the same.
Last September I made a bunch for customers. It seems alot of people wanted to be a Minion for Halloween. I was even asked to make a yellow and purple minion for a woman going through chemo.  I was beyond honored to make those hats.
Selling about 20 since last September has been a joy. I have made a few versions.
Here is what i started with....
before I changed my business name


my cutest customers! <3 <3 



MAJOR improvement from the first few caps. 
I like using the darker yellow yarn with the blue. Ear flaps are my favorite. 

Here is one of the purple Minions Ive made...



I hope you enjoyed the Minion update. :)  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year of Projects (YOP4) weekly post

Lets see how long this will last lol.


Over the last few days Ive been working on my fiance Jon's Mario blanket. This may take me awhile. I need 54 brown, 45 red, 42 tan, and 109 light blue. I started with the red but since I had a partial skein I was only able to make 15. So I started on tan until I get the red (hot red) . I made 6 tan last night.


Doesn't look like much. I have to find the previous 5 squares, I think they are a different color. So I am not counting them right now. 
Weekly count Red: 15 of 45 done Tan: 6 of 42 done Brown: 0 of 54 done Light blue: 0 of 109 done Yellow: 2 of 2 done.

hereis my full list of projects

Temperature Blanket Month 1 (Jan16)

I haven't been keeping up with these posts.. but the squares I have been. Below are the first 4 weeks of January 2016.





The weather here has been a bit crazy. I love the variety of colors. I'm not sure which method to use to put them together though. But I have enough time to figure that out :) 
91 and above - Cream 81 - 90            Perfect Pink 71 - 80            Rouge 61 -70             Lavender  51 - 60            Orchid 41 - 50            Bright Orchid 31 - 40            Turquoise  21 - 30            Delft Blue 11 - 20            Jade 10 and below- Peacock Snow days      White