Skip to main content

YOP year 5.. Impatiently Waiting

Only a week and a half until the start of year 5. My list needs to be shrunk down. I know already I will not have enough time so make all those projects.

My hook challenge is back. This year I have a theme. Seasonal / Holiday. There are about 2 -4 projects per hook. I think I have something for each season. Its a fun list, unlike my last list. I switched out so many patterns. I have one item left on my current challenge list. D hook.

My main list will consist of items for my shop ( besides hats) , Amigurumis , a few clothing items for me and more. I spent days going through projects on Ravelry , mainly my library and favorites.

I will be teaching myself how to knit, dye yarn and crochet left handed. Also taking a few projects out of hibernation. I will be finishing the Broadway Blanket and Boston Bruin blanket and maybe start another one.

I really don't think I will have enough yarn for all this. A few items on my main list I will have to purchase the pattern so I will have to determine what my budget will be for patterns and yarn.



If anyone is interested in joining me in the hook / needle challenge I will be posting more info this week. I have something written down,  I just need to find that piece of paper :) It's pink so it won't be hard to find. I hope.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my official list for YOP 3!

I am about a month and a half late but here is my list. I am calling it "get out of my queue Year of Projects" . its a long list but its categorized nicely :) items for me beaded bag maxi shrug windmill bag st. tropez butterfly sleeve top spiderweb skirt turtleneck shrug Jamie visor hat for Jon (the boyfriend) Mario granny square blanket shuffle slippers Christmas woolly toons stockings crochet cable stocking Christmas Stocking( hexagon and diamond) santa pet sweater snowman ring ornament Christmas slippers Halos of Hope NE caps favorite beanie for a lady envy shell stitch hat the lizzy hat brain waves beanie Crochet Hook Challenge Linked Headband ( D hook) Malou Scarf and Toddler princess crown ( E hook) infant bunny slippers (F hook) Santa Stocking (G hook) Diamond Hat (H hook) Granny Square Christmas Stocking (I hook) DROPS circle jacket (J hook)

YOP5 week 34

Motivation to finish my list is highly needed!! My hook challenge isn't doing too well. All those projects are holiday related and I've missed a few. Its silly to make Christmas items a few weeks before St, Patrick's day . But I did FINISH something thing week!! Guess how many skeins it took to finish this blanket? 

YOP year 5? Seriously?

I can't believe it's year 5 already....... this is my 3rd year participating. The last few days have been productive for me .I made a schedule for the next few months so I stay on track. I STARTED and  FINISHED the Zero lovey that was part of my hook challenge. It will be given to my cousin Ryder ( I really like that name ) due in October. I played with the pictures a little in editing. Its something different. ****** I got on the C2C bandwagon and started a few of my own. It is so addicting!! I love this!  I ran out of yarn for this one........ so I started this one. ( full skein not pictured)  ****** Also, I "dusted off" the Boston Bruin Blanket squares and started sewing them together. Its a bit tricking as you can see.... Why do I punish myself.. hehe my full project list can be found here .