Skip to main content

Year of Projects : Year 4


So I fell off the YOP wagon last year and accomplished next to nothing. In my defense I got busy with orders. a certain hat blew up in popularity in my etsy shop. I was getting 3-5 hat orders in a day all through late September and early October. I am hoping for a repeat of that :)

For this Year of Projects list I kept it short.
Below is my official list ......
I hope you follow along with my progress. I will update once a week.

Year of Projects 2014 - 2015
redesign all patterns I don't have retiring
design more patterns. Candy corn Adult hat, Dr who inspired lip balm cozies, potted plant cozy. 
Blankets
Finish Mario Blanket  done 12/14/14
Start-
Boston Bruin blanket- started 2/17/15
Broadway Panel Afghan - started 3/30/15
For the Home
granny square armrest
rug for porch done  5/2/15
Hook Challenge
D- Necklace with flower  done 6/21/15
E- Remembrance Poppy done 5/22/15
F-Owl Plush and Danish Heart  4/ 2015
G- Breast Cancer Awareness Bag   11/4/14
H- Jingle Jangle Stocking  done 11/16/14
I- Patrick Pumpkin Hat done 9/6/14
J- With Hope Scarf --  done 2/11/14
K- Candy Apple Fall Cabled Baguette  done 3/19/15
L- BA Octopus done 5/31/15
N- Plarn granny square  done 5/30/15
( to see projects - click tab marked Year of Projects in my queue on Ravelry : Sweeterin )
***************************
Other
Add new hats and other items to my etsy shop  Lady bug hat, Sponge Bob hat, Baymax hat, Yoshi hat,
Make 3 amigurumis- done ( turkey, gnome and owl)
Learn new stitches
Broomstick
Tunisian

Comments

  1. Nice list...are you going to hook a wedding dress or will it be made from more traditional materials. Either way I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list...are you going to hook a wedding dress or will it be made from more traditional materials. Either way I'm impressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be crocheting my dress. I found 2 patterns I like.. one on ravelry and the other on craftsy.

      Delete
  3. Nice list my fellow YOP buddy! Can't wait to see what we all can achieve this year! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great looking list, looking forward to seeing it all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats still a huge list - hope you do really well and look forward to seeing your progress on Sundays. Especially looking forward to the progress of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list - for me that would be quite a long list, though!! I'll be glad if I get half of that done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and what a gorgeous dress! I'm glad we're getting more crocheters and you're a professional...a Craftsy designer! This looks like an exciting year for you and an ambitious one too especially since you design and sell your own creations. We both had chair leg socks as a project too! LOL! I like your pattern better as mine was felted. I'm so glad you're here! See you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by!

Popular posts from this blog

my official list for YOP 3!

I am about a month and a half late but here is my list. I am calling it "get out of my queue Year of Projects" . its a long list but its categorized nicely :) items for me beaded bag maxi shrug windmill bag st. tropez butterfly sleeve top spiderweb skirt turtleneck shrug Jamie visor hat for Jon (the boyfriend) Mario granny square blanket shuffle slippers Christmas woolly toons stockings crochet cable stocking Christmas Stocking( hexagon and diamond) santa pet sweater snowman ring ornament Christmas slippers Halos of Hope NE caps favorite beanie for a lady envy shell stitch hat the lizzy hat brain waves beanie Crochet Hook Challenge Linked Headband ( D hook) Malou Scarf and Toddler princess crown ( E hook) infant bunny slippers (F hook) Santa Stocking (G hook) Diamond Hat (H hook) Granny Square Christmas Stocking (I hook) DROPS circle jacket (J hook)

YOP5 week 34

Motivation to finish my list is highly needed!! My hook challenge isn't doing too well. All those projects are holiday related and I've missed a few. Its silly to make Christmas items a few weeks before St, Patrick's day . But I did FINISH something thing week!! Guess how many skeins it took to finish this blanket? 

YOP year 5? Seriously?

I can't believe it's year 5 already....... this is my 3rd year participating. The last few days have been productive for me .I made a schedule for the next few months so I stay on track. I STARTED and  FINISHED the Zero lovey that was part of my hook challenge. It will be given to my cousin Ryder ( I really like that name ) due in October. I played with the pictures a little in editing. Its something different. ****** I got on the C2C bandwagon and started a few of my own. It is so addicting!! I love this!  I ran out of yarn for this one........ so I started this one. ( full skein not pictured)  ****** Also, I "dusted off" the Boston Bruin Blanket squares and started sewing them together. Its a bit tricking as you can see.... Why do I punish myself.. hehe my full project list can be found here .