Hello and Welcome !! Custom Orders are Encouraged !! :)

Sunday, May 1, 2016

YOP5 week 44: 8 weeks left!!!

Ok ok , I'll post this week :-P

So we have 8 weeks left of Year of Projects Year 5. Why don't I feel like I accomplished anything . Maybe because the projects are small. Oh well. I have a lot of things crossed off :)

Here is a few more little projects

I am turning the Fruit coasters by Repeat Crafter Me into a fruity garland for the summer. I started with an apple.

And as soon as I make the antenna , this will be a bee hat. 


Info about the Lily Pond blanket : I am DONE piecing it together. I just need to put on a boarder. More fun :) 









3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Erin. Looking forward to seeing the fruit garland. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of fruit coasters (the practical me)and I can't wait to see your wreath. I never even officially made a list this year other than I was going to finish last years projects and I didn't even do that! I'm so fickle! LOL! The bee hat is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your Lily pond finished. And the bee hat is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...